Cardiac-Pulmonary Resuscitation & Automated External Defibrillator (CPR & AED) Course
Accredited Training Centre by National Resuscitation Council (NRC) to conduct and provide training in
- CPR & AED course with certification valid for two years
- Sudden cardiac arrest cases are usually due to abnormal heart rhythms, causing the heart to cease pumping blood effectively. Victims then collapse and quickly lose consciousness, often without warning.
- Unless normal heart rhythm is restored, death will follow within a matter of minutes.
- Thus training your staff/personnel in CPR & AED will enable them to use all the steps in the cardiac chain of survival, thereby significantly increasing the victim’s chance of survival.
- The course is intended for those who require an NRC accredited AED certification.
Duration : 0.5 days
- Introduction to CPR
- Chain of Survival – importance of Early Defibrillation
- Introduction & Use of AED
- Role & Responsibilities of Rescuer