Occupational First Aid Course (Inclusive of CPR & AED)
Accredited by the Ministry of Manpower to conduct and provide training in:
- Occupational First Aid course with certification valid for 2 years
- CPR + AED course with certification valid for 2 years
- To provide relevant information and guidance to participants on the importance of having an Emergency & Crisis Management structure, system and training in their workplaces.
- 3 Days (23 hours & 30 minutes)
- Participants must be physically fit
- Able to render help to another individual during an emergency
- ESS workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 & above
- Courses are available in English or Mandarin
- All employees especially those in safety, EHS, frontline or supervisory positions.
- First Aid + CPR Topics
- Safety Topics
- AED Topics
- Practical Training